Saturday, September 8, 2012

Introducing!

E

She made her debut on August 27, 2012 weighing at 7 pounds 6 ounces. We are all doing great and adjusting to life with this beautiful little girl. 


I'll be back very soon with posts about our anniversary (a few weeks ago), her birth story, and her 1 and 2 week updates. I can't believe she is almost 2 weeks old. She needs to stop growing up already!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!! Her name is just precious. I can't wait to hear all of the details about her little life!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! I love her name and she is most definitely an answer to prayers. She is beautiful. Cherish every moment because they do pass quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is just beautiful! You guys have been so blessed.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com