Jason and I celebrated our fifth anniversary on August 18. I can't believe five years have gone by. I feel like it was yesterday that I was walking down the aisle to the love of my life. And now here we are five years later with our lives changing in a completely different way.
That Saturday we just spent the day together. We didn't have any extra money lying around since I had just quit my job, but it didn't matter. My only request was to hang out and enjoy each other's company.
We started the day having breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast places, Le Peep. So so yum!
My yummy breakfast: potatoes, eggs with cream cheese and spinach and an English muffin
Jason's breakfast
Later that afternoon, we went and saw The Bourne Legacy. I thought it was pretty good movie - very action packed and suspenseful. After the movie, we walked across the street and ate at Cheesecake Factory. Probably one of my favorite restaurants. I was so excited to get my usual blackened chicken sandwich and had been craving it all day, BUT Cheesecake Factory decided to change up their menu and remove some menu items and guess what menu item they removed?!?! Yep, my sandwich! Bad move Cheesecake Factory, bad move. I was so so sad. Oh well, I got some yummy red velvet cheesecake to take home to make up for it. Now if they ever got rid of that cheesecake my love relationship might be forever severed =).
The menu WITHOUT my sandwich listed =(
Who knew this would be the last picture of us together before our little one arrived!!
Happy anniversary and congrats on your sweet, perfect baby girl!
ReplyDelete