Friday, September 21, 2012

I Believe In...

Saw this on a friend's blog and thought it would be fun to join in!

I believe in Jesus Christ.

I believe in the gospel.

I believe in the power of prayer

I believe that animals especially dogs can teach us a lot about unconditional love



I believe that chivalry is not dead

I believe in pumpkin spice lattes.

I believe in reading a good book in one day


I believe in never letting the sun go down on your anger. You never know if you have tomorrow.

I believe in always looking good when you go out in public. You might run into an old friend or an old enemy.

I believe in cheesecake, gelato ice cream, and warm homemade chocolate chip cookies.

I believe in singing whenever the opportunity presents itself.

I believe that Friends episodes can be quoted for daily situations.


I believe in baby snuggles and smiles.

I believe in CHRISTMAS!!

I believe in running.

I believe that love is not a feeling but a choice and you must choose it daily.



I believe in forever friends.







I believe that you can never have enough purple, ruffles, and sparkle in your wardrobe.

I believe in traveling because the world is a beautiful place.

What do you believe in?

1 comment:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com