
It's time again for What I'm Loving Wednesday via Jamie!
This week:
I'm loving that the woman's Bible study started last night at The Village Church for Genesis 12-50! I have been so excited for this to start for the past month! I did the first Genesis study (1-11) last fall and was truly blessed and changed because of it. I can't wait for what this study brings!
I'm loving I made this cake last night for a pot luck at work today and I didn't ruin it. I got the recipe from The Pioneer Woman. She hasn't steered me wrong yet so I don't think it will taste bad, but we shall see at lunch today =).

I'm loving that I finally finished The Hunger Games trilogy this weekend. The books were really good and were a very different read than what I usually choose. There were definitely twists I wasn't expecting all the way to the end. I highly recommend it - go read it!
And finally I'm loving that it's this little girl's birthday today. My precious niece turns 2 and I can't believe that she is that age already. She is smart and absolutely adorable and is definitely starting to have a little personality =). Her parents have done a great job of raising her so far and I'm looking forward to watching her continue to grow into a beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday Karis! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment