Today, Jason and I met for lunch at the best burger place in Dallas, Twisted Root!!! Have you ever tried this place?! It is amazing. I had it a couple of months ago for the first time and I have compared every veggie burger I have had since then to the amazing one I had at Twisted Root. It just doesn't compare. Please, if you love yourself - go try this place out.
First, they give you a card for your order.

We got Oprah. Maybe Twisted Root should be one of her favorite things.

Then you get your glorious food. Veggie burger goodness.

And then you savor every bite!!
Jason had a venison burger. I kept telling him that he was eating Bambi but he didn't care.

It was delish!
They also have Dublin Dr. Pepper, which is one of the main reasons I go :D...at least the one in Roanoke does. I haven't been to the one in Dallas in awhile.
ReplyDelete