It's time for What I'm loving Wednesday via Jamie!
1) Today, I'm loving that this weekend I'm playing social butterfly and have several plans to hang out with dear friends AND that I will be going to a wedding shower for a great friend and see some of these beautiful ladies:
2) I'm loving the we've moved into our new apartment. There are lots of boxes to unpack but at least the moving part is over.
3) I'm loving that I've been able to share what God has been doing in my life with several people who aren't believers. I love how God orchestrated those conversations and I pray for more.
4) I'm loving these picture collages:
I have a large wall in my living room that I think I want to do one of these on it. However, I have this really pretty Venice picture that I want to put on the wall. Could I do a mixture of landscape and people pictures? Would it look bad? Should I just do the collage on another wall? These are the questions that plague me.
Hope everyone has a fabulous Wednesday!!




I have a HUGE blank wall in my living room as well and I think I have decided to put up a photo collage as well...good luck with yours!
ReplyDeleteI want to do something like this going up my stairs.. but I just have been putting it off.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteI love gallery walls! We have a large wall in our living room too and have really been wanting to do this!
Yes. Landscape and people pictures look great together. My friend did a picture collage with that method and it looked good. I say go for it.
ReplyDelete