Thank you for all the sweet comments from the last post. They are much appreciated. =) I won't always have such serious posts but I've always been one to journal my feelings. I think writing it out helps the healing process and reminds me of the goodness of my God. Besides, I feel like even if one person reads that message whether I know them or not and is going through a similar situation and finds encouragement in it, then I think it's worth putting it out there. You are not alone and it's ok to have the feelings you have whether they are good or bad - I know I sure did.
And the song You are not alone by Michael Jackson has now started in my head....I digress.
This weekend, Jason and I spent a majority of our time packing and cleaning our house. We are moving next weekend to an apartment that will split the difference between our jobs. I am beyond amazed of the things we have accumulated. We have taken out seven and I repeat seven huge trash bags of things we don't need to the dumpster and we haven't even finished yet. Good grief! I've also made a good pile of things to take to Goodwill and we took a box of school/pleasure books to Half Price today. There are only two people in this house. How did this happen?!! Now I'm about to be real here - this is what my living room looks like right now:

Don't worry - my house doesn't look like this all the time. Thanks goodness because its driving me crazy! If you look closely, you will see the DIY project I am working on that I will post just as soon as I am finished. The weather is not cooperating with me right now so it's being put on hold until after we move =).
I'm looking forward to getting all this done and UNPACKED very soon. I do not like clutter. I will post pics of the new apartment when I get it all fixed up!

No comments:
Post a Comment