Thursday, July 17, 2014

Zoo Trips

On Mondays in the month of June, the Fort Worth Zoo opened an hour early for its zoo members. Plus the carousel and the train were free as well to members on that day.  E LOVES the zoo so we took full advantage of it. However, the weather wasn't cooperative for some of those days so we could only attend 2 times. We had such a good time and hopefully if it doesn't get too hot we will be going again soon.

Following her friends



On the train 


Staring longingly at the carousel 


Happy girl on her horse. She still talks about this carousel and I may be in trouble the next time we go to the zoo.



 Playing in the play area in the Texas section


Entertaining herself while waiting for the train to take us back up to the front 


Oh look another day another time on the carousel. Like I said, obsessed. 




"Mommy I need one of these for our backyard. "



Looking at the otters - she thought they were hilarious. 

More otter gazing with her friends



Crawling on the alligator sculpture



Zoo days are the best. Looking forward to more zoo days with my little animal lover. Now if the weather would just cooperate =)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! How old was Elyanah when you started taking her to the zoo? I have been thinking Henry might get into it now that he is almost 17 months. :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com