Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dallas Arboretum!

Last Friday, we met up with some friends at the Dallas Arboretum. I was really excited because I don't get to see my friend as often as I like because she lives east of Dallas, and well, I live over an hour in the other direction. We try to meet up in the middle somewhere as much as we can. On Fridays at the Arboretum, they have children activities there such as a petting zoo and face painting. We had a great morning hanging out and letting our littles run out some energy. 

E loves animals. She was so excited about this bunny. 


Petting the baby goats





Hanging out with her future BFF



My pretty girl standing in front of the garden peacock


Boys....hahaha


I really feel like her facial expression is saying "Seriously mom what is he doing?"


So E was smelling these pretty flowers, and I was snapping pictures when all of a sudden she fell forward and straight in to the flowers. There was definitely some smushed areas because of it...oops. 



Running around getting out some energy. She loves to chase and be chased. 




I love this little tunnel of trees. It is so so pretty. 



Holding hands...melt. my. heart. 



 The Dallas Arboretum was a lot of fun. Would you believe I have never been and I've lived here for 7 years.  What a great time with friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com