So today I'll talk about the actual party itself. E's party started at noon on August 24. We thought it was a good time because it was after her lunch but before her afternoon naptime =). People started arriving at noon just as E was finishing up lunch. The first 30 minutes people showed up and we chatted while everyone admired the cute little birthday girl. I'll let the pics do most of the talking.
She loves balloons!
She had fun opening her presents. She actually stayed and helped the whole time which was a bonus.
E didn't really want to have anything to do with her cupcake. I was actually really surprised since I can't get enough of sugar. She really just poked at it and kept looking at us.
We finally did get one piece of it in her mouth with the bribery of some puffs. As you can tell she wasn't that impressed.
It was such a great birthday party, and we are so thankful for all the people that came out to celebrate with us. My baby is one!











No comments:
Post a Comment