We had E's party the weekend before Labor Day and it turned out so great! (Or at least I think it did) This post will just be the decor because I took way too many pictures. The theme for the party was a Pink Lemonade party. I had so much fun decorating for it!
This was her invitation to the party. I got her invitations, cupcake toppers, and party favor tags from this shop on Etsy. I loved how they all turned out and the lady has lots of different party themes to choose from and she is less expensive than a lot of the other Etsy shops out there.
About a month ago, I walked up to Jason and showed him a lemonade stand that I found on Pinterest that I needed him to make for E's party. He was a good man and took a Sunday afternoon to make it. It turned out great and was so excited I got to use it as a photo prop for the party.
This was in our front entry way. I had the party favors there for the kids, and then the Happy Birthday book that I had everybody sign for E to read when she is older.
Where the plates and little kids drinks were at in the kitchen
The fun mason jars for the adults to drink lemonade
Lemonade!
The food table. We had chicken fingers, taquitos, chips and salsa, and fruit and veggies. I didn't get a good picture of the cupcakes on the side but I made them. They were chocolate coconut flavored and dairy free!
The wall of pictures shaped in a one
And because I just couldn't resist a picture of the birthday girl!
( Fabric tutu and onesie made by me, and the bow and headband are from Hobby Lobby)








Cute party!! I love the lemonade theme :)
ReplyDelete