1. I'm really excited that the pumpkin spice latte is back at Starbucks. However, because I'm still on my dairy and soy free diet for E, I can't get it. (womp womp) So I'm trying to find some homemade substitutes. This one looks good just substitute the milk for almond and nix the whip cream =)
2. E moved into her big car seat this week. We bought a Maxi Cosi and so far we like it. I'm still in denial that my child is growing up though!
This is in her old seat before the big change this week
3. A lady I know gave us some hats that her little girls outgrew and E has been having fun putting them on and going around the house in them. I think she is practicing to go to the Kentucky Derby in her future. Or maybe a royal wedding =).
4. So Jason made me some Rice Krispie treats the other day because it's one of the only desserts I can eat. Oh my goodness. Those things can not be in my house on a regular basis. I have no self control. I had one at 9 in the morning and then again at noon and then again for an afternoon snack and then 2 after dinner. So so good.
5. I have really been enjoying my bible study that I've been attending. It's nice to be around other women and dive in to the Word together. We are going through 1, 2, and 3 John. You can download the audio and the actual study guide here and follow along at home!
Happy Friday everyone!


Hi Elizabeth, Love your 5 On Friday. I would love a pumpkin spice latte as well, I know how it is not to have dairy and soy. I only am able to have small amounts recently again. So this home made version is good. Have your tried coconut almond milk? I have tried them all and my favorite is called Earths Own Almond Fresh (which is stored in the fridge section, not the ones on the shelf) I get the kind with the dark blue label that says coconut. This is really the best to me.
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is so sweet. I want some rice krispy squares now too!! and will have to check out your bible study.
I just wanted to let you know I am a new follower and love your blog. I also nominated you as one of my favorite blogs. This is for the Liebster award.
You can check out the details here if you would like to accept :)
http://thelittlebutton.blogspot.ca/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html