Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall TV Line up

Hi my name is Elizabeth and I have an addiction to TV. I have been waiting for this week to come since May and I am so excited it's here. Lots of my favorite new shows are returning this week and there are some new shows that I'm interested in as well. (Although not very many)

Here are the ones I'm majorly excited about:

- Vampire Diaries
It doesn't start until next week but oh my goodness I can't wait. It is definitely my guilty pleasure show. I need to know what is going to happen to Stefan trapped in the vault...my nerves can't handle it...


-How I Met Your Mother
They showed the girl he is going to marry on the finale last season so I can't wait to see how this goes. Yippee!


- Elementary
I love me a good crime show and I just love Sherlock Holmes.

- Parenthood
This show is just plain awesome goodness.

- The Voice
I liked Shakira on the show way better than Christina but let's all be honest the bromance between Blake and Adam is really just the best.




- The Big Bang Theory
Sheldon Cooper is just pure comical genius. I love this show. So darn funny.

- Revenge
Agh! Declan is dead and Jack now knows that Emily is Amanda!!! Must see this show.

Other shows that I'm looking forward to: Castle, New Girl, Modern Family, Once Upon a Time,  and Grimm.

Ok on to the new shows that I think might be worth watching:

- The Michael J Fox Show 
I'm curious how this show is going to go. I do like Michael J fox so I'm hoping it's good.

- The Originals
Another one I'm just curious about because I love the Vampire Diaries so much. I do love Elijah and hope it lives up to my expectations.



- The Blacklist
I don't know much about this one but it sounded intriguing so I'm going to check it out.


What shows are you excited to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com