On Friday, we hung out at the house and made a Target run for some essentials. E got to play in her new bebePOD. She loved it! It was so cute to watch her try to reach for the toy with her hands. It definitely took some concentration.
Saturday Jason had to work the hospital and my friend Sarah Jane came over to visit and meet our little one. She even brought Starbucks! Then E and I made another Target run and then hung out at the house.
When Jason came home, we watched the Texas A&M/Alabama game. It was a really great game and I'm very impressed that A&M beat the number #1 team. Jason was quite proud of his alma mater. After the game, we caught up on our television shows for the week. Thank goodness for DVR!
I even got to clean and tidy up the house and then settled down to watch my Sunday night shows of Once Upon A Time and Revenge. Not a busy weekend but a perfect weekend for our little family.
Sounds like you had a great weekend! I totally sympathize with you about the fabric store messing something up and getting mad at a project--I have totally been there, done that!
ReplyDeleteAre you cloth diapering? We are looking into it and I didn't know if you had any recommendations! :)
I just want to squish Elyanah's cheeks!!! EEK! xoxo
ReplyDelete