Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday Loves!

It's time for what I'm loving Wednesday via Jamie


1. I'm loving this dress I got for E for Christmas. I die! I bid on it at Carisa's Bowtique and guess how much I got it for?! 10 dollars! Go me!


2. I'm loving that we are having Friendsgiving with our home group this weekend. Can't wait!



3. I'm loving that Breaking Dawn Part 2 is coming out this Friday! I'm excited to see it. It's going to be a good one!



4. I'm loving that Thanksgiving is next week. Bring on the food coma and Macy's Thanksgiving parade!


What are you loving today? Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from What I'm Loving Wednesday and now following! The baby dress is super cute! And I can't wait for Thanksgiving - the food & the parade - too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WILW...your baby is precious!! That's a hilarious Friends episode!! Haha. And the bow is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you on WILW and I am in love with your list. My hubby and I have a sweet baby boy, so I love looking at adorable little girl dresses and bows on blogs since we obviously don't have them IRL. And we are also having a Friendsgiving this week with our friends from college. Small world, right? :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com