Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Photo A Day November Part 1

This month I decided to join in on a photo a day on Instagram. I thought it would be a fun way to take a picture every day. Follow me on my instagram if you like (username: ebethr)

Here is the first half of the month:

Day 1 - no picture

Day 2 - colour
Afternoon tummy time


Day 3 - breakfast
Pumpkin bread and the first red cup of the season


Day 4 - TV
Once Upon A Time - one of my faves

Day 5 - 5 o'clock
Working on a craft project for a baby shower
Day 6 - no picture

Day 7 reflection
Reflecting as I do the Exodus bible study

Day 8 - something I do every day
Early morning baby snuggles
Day 9 - small
little baby hands wrapped around her mama
 

Day 10 - can't live without
Day 11- night

Day 12 - drink
Lemonade from Chick Fil A while shopping at the mall

Day 13- where I slept
when the baby doesn't sleep well this where I get to sleep holding her

Day 14 - man made
 Homemade pumpkin chocolate chip bread

Day 15 - in my bag
Wet bag. change of clothes and wipe case ready for the day ahead


1 comment:

  1. This is so random--but when I saw your wet bag it made me think maybe you are doing cloth diapering? Or is that just for wet baby clothes?

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com