Last weekend, Jason and I, along with my mom, took Blake, my nephew to the Dallas Aquarium. I had been wanting to go for a long time (after all it is on my 29 before 29 list) so I thought it would be fun to take the nephew along with us.
They had this really pretty waterfall at the beginning that you could see almost every where as you walked through the aquarium.


There were these little monkeys that were like 6 inches tall. They were so cute. I could fit them in my pocket. I think these might need to go on my fantasy pet list.

While we were watching the manitees and turtles being fed, the diver pulled out a card and then this guy proposed to this girl right there! It was so precious!!!

The cute manitees

There was this two sided aquarium with fish so we took a picture from the other side.

Blake had a blast playing with these computer screens. He wanted to look at those rather than the actual animals -ha!

"I wish I was a seahorse. Because it's the male, they carry the babies. And then also umm, I'd be far away in the sea" Ten points for someone who can name that episode.
We had a great time and glad we got to share it with my mom and my precious nephew.



Friends episode where Rachel is late having the baby... I can always count on you for a good Friends reference :)
ReplyDeleteDeAnn