I love TV! Here are some of my favorite TV shows that I watched my senior year in high school in no particular order (well except maybe the first one)
1.

The best show ever! I have all the seasons and still watch them and can quote a lot of them. Jason can vouch that at least once a week I start a sentence with "It's like that one time on friends..."
2.

"I don't want to wait for our lives to be over...". Loved this show! I always went back and forth of who I wanted Joey to be with, Dawson or Pacey?
3.

Before there was Twilight - there was Buffy.
Now I kind of want to go back and watch these all over again. What were some of your favorite shows?
it's almost like you are testing me to see if i am still reading this. I HAD to comment on your friends throw back. "I'll be there for you" for that always. :) I also liked Dawson's Creek(Pacey). Gosh I think 10 years ago was the last time I watch a show regularly. Well until Glee came along. Was that the ER era as well? Loved that show of course. 10 years sounds like a long time, but somehow it doesn't feel like it.
ReplyDelete