Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wednesday Loving!

It's time for What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jamie. Go join in on the fun and see what others are loving HERE.

1. I'm loving that I got some new shirts this weekend while in Houston. Did I mention it was because I left all my clothes besides two pairs of shorts in Dallas? Yep I'm that cool.

2. I'm loving that my mom is in town and that my niece is coming in this weekend and we are all going to the Dallas Aquarium!


3. I'm loving this dress from Athleta. It looks so comfortable and I am definitely on a dress kick. It's the perfect thing to wear in the summer heat.


4. I'm loving that the Twilight and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trailers came out this week. I can't wait for to see them in theaters!!

5. I'm loving this ring from The Vintage Pearl. It's pretty no?
heart to heart ring Product Image

What are you loving today??

2 comments:

  1. I love that someone else leave their luggage at home too! Such a pain! :) Hope you enjoy your Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the aquarium! The one we have in Charleston is really great!

    Come link up tomorrow for Thankful Thursday and let us know what you're thankful for this week!
    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com