I love to celebrate my birthday. It's the only the day of the year that is all about me =). This year I got to do a lot of celebrating. It started out with Jason taking me to see the Phantom of the Opera the day after my birthday. We got all dressed up and enjoyed the show so much! It was so beautiful. And randomly, I knew a girl that had a role in the play. She went to high school with me and went to ACU, and we have mutual friends. It was so random. She did great in the play and I'm sure she has a great future ahead of her. Her name is Annika Johansson - look her up!


The tickets!!!
The following weekend some of good friends threw me a birthday party. We went to Texas Roadhouse for some good eats, and luckily, I didn't have to ride on the saddle. We then went back over to one of their houses and had some red velvet cupcakes (yum!) and hung out and talked. It was so much fun and they all made me feel very special.

All of us at Roadhouse. Thank you guys for a great party!

The yummy cupcakes!

I almost lit my hair on fire blowing at the candles..
It was a great birthday and I can't wait to celebrate it again next year but until then I'm going to enjoy 27 with style......
No comments:
Post a Comment