Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend update with Elizabeth


  1. We went and saw Alice in Wonderland at Studio Movie Grill on Friday night. I LOVED IT! Jason didn't =/.
  2. I watched some babies at the church on Saturday morning. It was so nice to hold babies that didn't cry when they saw me. Much different from my work day.
  3. We visited with Jason's family as they came through Dallas on their way to Riodoso. So jealous they get to ski.
  4. We ate at Chicago Ricks Pizza. So good and so fattening but worth it.
  5. We took Lucye to the vet this weekend for her yearly shots and my poor baby has a skin infection and has to take medicine for awhile =(.

6. I spent most of Sunday reading a book. It was good to be lazy.
7. It was baptism/celebration Sunday at church this weekend. I love to hear how Christ captured other people's hearts. It reminds me of my own love story with Christ. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com