Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend update with Elizabeth

This weekend:
  • Jason and I ate at Blue Mesa Grill for dinner for the first time. It was yummy!
  • I did four loads of laundry. Blah!
  • I crossed off three movies on my list to see:
Up in the Air - Not impressed. Have no clue why people were nominated for this movie.
Star Trek - Good. I liked the plot of younger Captain Kirk
Coraline - NOT a kid's movie. Very creepy but pretty good.
  • Shopped with a friend - bought a jean jacket!
  • Saw my nephew for an hour - he's still cute.
  • Snuggled with my dog
  • Snuggled with Jason
  • Researched for our trip to London 2012 - cried when I saw the price for plane tickets
I think it was very productive weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com