Friday, March 12, 2010

Visitors

Jason's brother, Justin, and his wife, Lindsay, came and visited last weekend. And they brought the wonderful and beautiful, Karis! We spent the weekend lounging around the house, playing with Karis, and hanging out with each other. Although there was that unfortunate incident of playing In a Pickle, but I am trying to remove that from my memory. Never play that game if you a) have an opinion b) like rules to be followed in games or c) are human. =) Maybe I will give it to a newly married couple as a wedding gift. That would be interesting.

We finally were able to give Karis her birthday present!






A ball tower! What fun!!!


She likes her books.

So I just realized that all the pics I took of the weekend were of my niece. Oops. I'm glad that Justin and Lindsay came too. I promise. But look at this face, how could you not take pics of her? Anyways, I hope they can come visit again soon. It was great having them here.


No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com