Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Parties

This weekend I got to attend two parties. Friday night, Jason and I went to Lauren's birthday party. She turned the big 2-5. It was a great time to hang out with friends and enjoy some good food. They even had ordered karoke and we all sang the songs together. Although no one was brave enough to use the microphone, we all just followed the words and sang. I discovered that a lot of the songs I like that are popular are kind of dirty and have some innuendos I didn't realize until the words were on the screen. Oops. Oh well. I still like them =). I can just pretend I don't know the words now.

My friend,Deborah and me. I hadn't seen her in ages. I miss her!

And this little cutie was there too. He danced to a Beyonce song. Adorable!

I am sad to say that I didn't get a pic with the birthday girl. Sorry Lauren!! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! Saturday, I went to a great friend's baby shower. Fallon's little one is due in January. I can't wait to meet her! She will be full of personality - I can guarantee it.

Me and the mommy-to-be!

Great times with friends this weekend. Does things to your soul =)

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com