Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday!



1. So the reason I've had a blogging hiatus was because the past 2 weeks our family has been sick. E came down with strep for the 2nd time this month, and then a couple of days later was diagnosed with a double ear infection. Believe me, it's just as fun as it sounds. Then I came down with a horrible cold that gave me a 102 fever and knocked me on my butt. Jason even had to come home on Monday to take E for the afternoon so I could get some rest. He took her to Cabela's and she had a blast. She is still talking about the car today.




2. We went to Sea Life Aquarium with some friends on Wednesday. E had a blast. She loves loves loves fish and sea creatures. She ran from each exhibit yelling "look look fish" the whole time. It was so precious. The joy she has for aquariums is truly adorable.









3. Yesterday was E's half birthday. I can't believe she is 18 months! Yesterday, I was trying to get ready so we could leave the house, and she wanted to put on some necklaces of mine. She put on two that she wore all day long! She wore them to the store and to our class at Little Gym. I almost died from the cuteness of it all.



4. The Oscars are this Sunday. Yay! I think Ellen is hilarious so it will fun to watch her host. I haven't seen one movie that is nominated this year but I will still enjoy all the fashion and hoopla.

5. Zulily has had some really good deals lately. In one week, I bought some Saucony running shoes for me and Jason and some Pediped shoes for E. THEN, they had Toms shoes on sale so I bought myself a few pairs (plus E got some too) using some of my birthday money. I am so excited to get them all in the mail.

 Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I think February is the month to be sick. Our family was sick some this month, too. Hope ya'll are all feeling better. Yay for Toms!!! They're my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com