1. We went to swimming lessons this week! Last week we had to miss because Elyanah was sick. We had to bundle up to get there because it was so cold but Elyanah had a blast in the water.
2. We had snow yesterday!!!! I was so excited! Now it didn't cover all of the grass but this girl will take what she can get! Jason and I took Elyanah outside when Jason got home from work for a bit, and she had so much fun. And after about a minute of being outside, I regretted not buying Elyanah some boots for the winter. I will definitely have to remedy that for next year.
3. I used some of my Christmas money to buy myself a Boba carrier. I can't wait to use it with Elyanah, and I'm sure I have a few years before she outgrows it.
4. I ordered a dress from Leah at Everyday Love from her shop Simply Made with Love. I got the purple one and I can't wait to get it. It's going in Elyanah's easter basket.
5. The Olympics are on and I plan on watching as much as possible. Although I did find it weird that they had events last night and are having the opening ceremony broadcasted tonight. I have lots of fun activities planned for Elyanah during the Olympics. Painting, learning about circles, and making a ski slope. I know she is only 17 months but I think it will be fun.







No comments:
Post a Comment