Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weekend Fun

This was weekend was pretty low key but it was still just as fun. And because I just love a list here is our weekend in number form.

1. I bought some window cling decorations at Hobby Lobby and E had a blast with them all weekend. She has had fun putting the hearts and stars on the door window, and squishing them together too. 


2. I had lunch with a dear friend on Saturday. We had fun catching up while E had a fun time in the playground at Chick Fil A. I love watching her play there. She started saying "slide" the minute we pulled up to the parking lot. That girl is obsessed.

3. The weather was so beautiful yesterday that Jason and I took E to the park after her nap. She had so much fun swinging and going down the slide. We played there for over an hour



4.  After church today, I decided that E needed a little backpack to bring to the nursery instead of the diaper bag that I carry around all the time. Lucky me found that Pottery Barn Kids was having a sale on some of their backpacks! This backpack was on sale for $18 plus free shipping! You can't beat that! It's so cute!


5. The weather was again beautiful today so we went on a family walk around the neighborhood. 


This is how you know E is comfortable. One foot propped up always! 


How was your weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!!! I am totally going to PB Kids to check and see if they have any boy backpacks on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are playing outside!! This morning when I came into work it was -2. I am so so jealous! Also--where did you get Elyanah's wagon with the top on it? I have been thinking about getting Henry a wagon, but I haven't seen one like this that could provide shade!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com