Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday


1.  On Sunday, Jason and I went to see White Christmas at Fair Park in Dallas. It was my Christmas present from him! The musical was so cute and I enjoyed all the songs. White Christmas is one of my favorite Christmas movies so I loved the live production.



2. I used some of my Christmas money to buy an Erin Condren life planner. I got the one where I made a list of my favorite things and then it was put on the cover. I LOVE IT!! I don't know why it took me this long to take the plunge to get one.  I am so excited to use it this year.



3. I bought a dress for E for next Christmas on Zulily this week. Yes - for next Christmas. I'm a sucker for a good holiday outfit. They only had 2 left in the size I needed, and I snatched it up. So excited.




4. My best friend is in town this weekend from Seattle. A group of my college friends are going out to dinner tomorrow night and I can't wait for our little reunion. Yippee for girl time!

5. And BOOMER! I'm so excited that the underdog of the Sugar Bowl won last night. What a game!




Happy Friday everyone!




2 comments:

  1. I love my life planner too! I think yours is so cute with your favorite things on it. :) I also love the dress you bought for next Christmas--no judgement! I bought some Christmas pajamas for Henry on clearance. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES to that precious dress!!! I am totally snatching up post-Christmas deals like that for the minis one day when I am a mama! Smart shoppin!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com