Jason had to work the hospital this weekend so he left way early on Saturday morning to see patients. E and I went to her friend's Maddox's birthday party at a park in a nearby town. The weather was really muggy so it was sooo hot, but luckily there were a lot of trees so we stayed in the shade as much as possible. E had a blast. She didn't stop moving for almost 2 hours. She loves being outdoors. I don't know how she wasn't more exhausted than she was after the party because this momma was tired from chasing her everywhere =).
We wore our cute OU dress to the party in honor of the Texas/OU game that day and plus Maddox's dad went to UT so I wanted to give him a hard time. And then....we lost..(whomp whomp). Oh well. We were just investing in future seasons by letting Mack Brown keep his job a little longer =).
Swing time
There were balloons at the party and E had a blast playing with them. She loves balloons so much.
This picture cracks me up. Her hair was so sweaty that I could just pull it out and it would stay that way.
On Sunday, Jason had to go to work again so we didn't go to church since its a lot harder for me to get there on time by myself with E. We enjoyed a relaxing morning and then after E's afternoon nap we went over to Jason's aunts house because his grandmother (E's great grandma) was in town. It was good to spend of couple of hours with them and I'm glad E got to see her GG.
I ended the night with some yummy coconut milk chocolate ice cream and watching Once Upon A Time and Revenge.
How was your weekend?








I didn't know you were a Sooner fan! Or maybe I did, but forgot? Either way, BOOMER! And yes, weekends should DEFINITELY be longer than 2 days!
ReplyDelete