Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

Yesterday, Jason had the day off from work so we took E to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. It was so much fun and definitely worth the drive! We took her to this patch last year when she was just 2 months old, and it was so fun to watch her run around this year to all the different cut outs, pumpkins, and play vehicles.

Before I had kids, I would always dream of the days that I could take my kids to the pumpkin patch. Kelly from Kellys Korner talked about it the other day, and I couldn't agree more with her. It was something that I always wanted and didn't know if my day would ever come. Now instead of looking at the pumpkin patch with longing, I look at it and thank God above that He has blessed me with my beautiful daughter. I am so so thankful.

They had wooden figures of the Duck Dynasty people and I thought that I got a picture of all of them but I must have been too busy chasing a certain 13 month old =). Here she is with Miss Kay.


Jake and the Neverland Pirates



Riding in the plane 


Standing in front of the ruler - the best picture I got




Fire truck



On the train



Riding the tractor with daddy



More train time with mommy



Sitting in the hay with the pumpkins


This one is a framer. Might be my favorite of the day



 Checking out the pumpkins


Picking out her pumpkin for herself


And just for fun here she was last year: 



That's it she can't grow up anymore. 



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I wish we had a pumpkin patch to take Harper to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, I love her little outfit! That is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com