Friday, October 25, 2013

Elyanah's actual birthday

Don't worry I'm just now posting this 2 months later. (Oh well better late than never) 

On E's actual birthday, Jason and I both went into her room when she woke up and sang her Happy Birthday and then brought her into our bed for a bit to play. Then after she nursed we fed her breakfast. She had pancakes for the first time and she loved them. 





We then headed to the Fort Worth Zoo!!! I was so glad Jason could take off work for the day and come with us!

She's ready to go! Doesn't she look so cute?!


In her wagon that my parents got her for her birthday. It was great for the zoo trip. We were her personal chauffeurs. Ha!



My little beauty



Checking out some of the animals


Getting a closer look with Daddy


Giving each other the stare down...hehe


The zoo had two new baby elephants that were finally out. They were so cute!


In front of the elephants




Looking at the penguins




We ate lunch in our wagon and we had a special guest come visit 





We had so much fun at the zoo and will definitely do it again. E certainly enjoyed it. We came home after lunch and played around the house and had a walk outside.






I said "say cheese" and this was the face that I got.




Family picture in front of the decorations from the party from the weekend before



Celebrating E's 1st birthday was a day I will always remember. I am so thankful that she is my little girl. She brings me so much joy and I'm so thankful that I am her mom. Even on our not so happy days, I will always celebrate her. She made me a mom.  I'm looking forward to this next year and watching her grow into her personality even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com