Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Update

On Friday, E sat in the shopping cart for the first time at Target. (Where else?) I kind of cried inside as I realized she has reached  another milestone of getting bigger.



She sat in the shopping cart at BuyBuy Baby too.

Saturday:

We had Starbucks Saturday (my way of getting Starbucks at least once a week) and had a lazy morning.


Then I worked on a little project for E's Valentine's Day outfit. I'm so excited to show it to you later this week.



I also went to Barnes and Noble to get E's Valentine's Day gift and picked up this gem as well. I officially have everything I need to start solids with our little girl.


E was dressed so cute on Saturday so I tried to do a little photo shoot. She was way more interested in the blanket I had used for a backdrop than smiling for the camera.










Do you see her cowboy boots? So cute!!


Sunday was spent grocery shopping and cleaning the house. Along with catching these two watching Praise Baby together.



Hope your weekend was great!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no, now you have an official Target shopping partner...that's trouble! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so CUTE, Elizabeth! Hope the journey into solid food goes smoothly for you both.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com