Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ABC's of Me

I saw this on a one of the fun blogs I read every day and thought it would be fun to do one myself. I always like to read these on others to learn more stuff about them (and because I'm nosy). So to the five people who read my blog here you go:

Age: 29 but only for a few more weeks ::sniff::

Bed size: Queen. Our room isn't big enough for a king

Chore I hate: Washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen after cooking/baking; cleaning the toilet

Dogs: One dog, Lucye a fun and slightly eccentric miniature dachshund

Essential start to my day: I always turn on and watch the Today show.

Favorite color: purple

Gold or silver: silver

Height: 5 feet 2 1/2 inches. That half inch is important

Instruments you play: none sadly. But I can sing so that is kind of an instrument

Job title: I was a pediatric physical therapist but now I'm a stay at home mom and I love it!

Kids: One little girl, E, five months old


Live: I live in the DFW metroplex

Married: yes, to my best friend for 5.5 years



Nicknames: Liz, Lizard, E-Beth

Overnight stays in the hospital: Just for the birth of my daughter

Pet peeve: I have a lot sadly. Ones that come to mind: stupid drivers and rude people

Righty or lefty: Righty

Siblings: One younger brother, John

Time you wake up: Between 7-7:15 every morning

University you attended: Hardin Simmons University

Vegetables you dislike: green peas and green beans

What makes you run late: Thinking I have more time to get ready or do one more thing at the house than I actually do

X-rays you've had:  several for my foot for my stress fracture, several for my hip and even had to do one where they insert dye into the joint, several chest x-rays, several knee x-rays because of my years in  soccer

Yummy food: cakes, cookies, Italian food, Chick Fil A,

Zoo animal favorites: definitely the penguins!

You should do this too and I will come read them!

1 comment:

  1. 30 isn't so bad, I promise! : ) I always round my height up to 5'3". I like the way that sounds even though I'm probably only 5'2"1/2 as well! : )

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com