Jason surprised me with getting cakes at Nothing Bundt Cakes. These cakes are seriously awesome and I love love love them. They were our dessert for the lunch. And yes I know we were at Cheesecake Factory but this mama is on a no dairy diet right now and can't have the cheesecake - sad I know.
My good friend, Dianna, we go way back to our freshman lunch table
Me and Brandis, so sweet and funny
My good friend, Megan. She's a sweetie and she understands all my Friends references
My college friend, Crystal. - love this girl!
I didn't get a picture with everyone (fail!) but I'm so glad that they could all make it!
When I got home I took pictures with the little miss so she could be part of the celebration. She was really interested in the balloons. The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with my mom and relaxing. Sadly I didn't get any pictures with her but I will fix that when she and my dad come and visit in a few weeks.

Oh and I have to brag on the hubs - he got me a Pandora bracelet for my birthday. I LOVE IT! I think I mentioned several months ago that I thought it would be fun to have a charm bracelet and be able to wear something that reminds me of certain events all the time and he remembered! Right now it has a love charm, a little girl, and a purple charm on it. It was such a great 30th birthday gift. He is the best!
All in all, turning 30 wasn't too terribly bad, and I'm looking forward to this new decade and making so many fantastic memories!








Happy birthday! : )
ReplyDelete