Monday, February 4, 2013

This Weekend

This weekend:

  • E and I wore red on Friday in support of heart health awareness month. We did it for our Papa/my Dad!

  • We practiced our new skill of sitting all by ourself. We can sit for over 2 minutes with hand propping. So proud of my little munchkin!

  • May have enjoyed not one but two of these yummy brownies from Chick Fil A this weekend. 

  • Realized that its time to start baby proofing. This girl is on the move.....

  • Went shopping for baby making food products. Big milestone happening soon..I'm not ready.

  • Watched the Superbowl. It wasn't a game until after the power went out. The commercials were ok but weren't spectacular this year. Although I did get teary eyed with a So God made a farmer commercial and I loved the Doritos commercial where they dad dressed up for his little girl.
  • I also bought this book on my Nook. We will see if it is any good. 


What did you do this weekend?

Linking up here today!



1 comment:

  1. Yay Elyanah for sitting up for so long! Her red outfit is so so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com