Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Shower


Two weekends ago, some of my college friends threw me and Jason a wonderful baby shower to celebrate our little girl. It was at the local La Madeleine's ( love that place!) in one of their rooms. My friends did such a wonderful job with decorating and making it such a special time to celebrate this new life. I had so many friends come and bless us with gifts and I was just completely overwhelmed. Jason and I were just so humbled to know how loved we are and to see how excited others are for us. We are truly truly blessed. 


Fun refreshment table


Cute diaper cake made by my friend Crystal


These cupcakes were so so good


My dear friend - Sarah Jane 

 My Aunt Tonya and me


Getting ready to open up the plethora of presents


Cute monogrammed bag - in case you are wondering I'm a sucker for anything monogrammed - love!


  
This was the Mary Poppins box full of bows that my friend made me. The bows just kept coming and coming. I don't think our little girl will be lacking in head wear. 



My family are huge OU fans. My aunt got me this cute little dress for game days this fall. We will see if  Jason lets her wear it. =). Texas A&M isn't in the Big 12 anymore so it's not total betrayal. 


I put these tights on my Pinterest board and one of my co-workers, Shawna, saw them and got them for me. They are tights with cowboy boots on the bottom - I die!


She also made these cute onesie "cupcakes" with hair bows wrapped around them - so cute!


She got lots of cute clothes!




My wonderful hostesses: Lauren, Crystal, Amanda and Krissie - minus my friend Jacque who lives in Seattle and couldn't make it. I am so blessed by these girls and have so been so thankful for their friendship over the years. 


My mom, mother in law and me. 
 

 All my lovely co-workers (past and present). They make my job a little more sane =). 


It was such a lovely shower and I will forever hold those memories forever. We are so thankful and so blessed by the love that was outpoured on us. 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet shower!! The desserts look so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see these pics! Love you girl. I am so excited for you and Jason and your little girl. Happy Anniversary! Miss you mucho friend.

    Jacque

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com