Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here is what I'm loving on this rainy Wednesday!
Hosted by Jamie

1. I'm loving that I'm back in the blogging world. The past 2 weeks, we've been moving places and then I came down with a horrible cold and fever which put me out several days. I'm glad that I'm finally back!

2. I'm loving Girl Scout cookies!! Jason bought some Thin Mints and Thanks a lot cookies the other day and is going to buy more so we can freeze them. Have to stock up for the remainder of the year!
Source: google.com via Laurie on Pinterest
3. I'm loving that the Academy Award nominations were announced yesterday morning. I absolutely love the Academy Awards and can't wait for February 26 to get here!

4. I'm loving Downton Abbey!! A friend loaned me the first season and I watched it in one weekend. Now I am caught up on season 2 and I am officially hooked!!! Anyone else love this show?!


5. I'm loving that I just found out that the Pioneer Woman is going to have an app for her Tasty Kitchen by the end of February and a PW app possibly by the end of May!! Whohoo! More ways to be obsessed.



What are you loving today?

6 comments:

  1. I always try to stock up on the Thin Mints, too, but they don't stay in my freezer for too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE girl scout cookies - yum! We also freeze our thin mints, best way to eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooove girl scout cookies! We just ordered two boxes last week! Can't wait until they come in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower - great things you are loving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog. Love Girl Scout cookies, and the Pioneer Woman is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOO excited to get the PW app! That sounds like so much fun! And, I have heard just the very best things about Downtown Abbey. I think that the next time I have a free weekend I'll be checking it out--I'm sure it's something I'd love!!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com