Sunday, January 1, 2012

So long 2011

This year has been filled with fun times and sad times. I've grown in so many ways and I am thankful for the many blessings in my life this year. I will treasure the memories that Jason and I made this year together. So here's a little recap of our year:

January 

Jason and I moved to a new apartment and I celebrated with a friend at her bridal shower.

February  

We had a ice/snow storm that hit the first week of February where I missed 4 days of work. It was great.

I met the Pioneer Woman again on Valentine's Day. I can't wait to see her when she goes on a book tour again!
I turned 28 and made goals before turning 29.

March 

We went to Branson with my family and celebrated Jason's birthday while we were there.

We also got Iphones. We moved up in the world.

April 

Jason's mom and sister came into town to celebrate Easter.

May

We went to a FC Dallas game with some friends and watched David Beckham and had it pour down rain on us.





We went to Houston to see Jason's brother, Ryan, graduate from high school.


June 

Jason and I took my nephew to the Dallas Aquarium.

We went to Celebrate Freedom and saw Chris Tomlin, Big Daddy Weave, and Swithfoot!

July

We went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2


We visited our newest little niece in Houston.

We had my nephew's birthday at our place filled with presents and pool time with family.

August

We went to NYC to celebrate our anniversary!


I met Matt Lauer and saw Wicked on Broadway!


We celebrated 4 years of marriage!

September

We went to my hometown for Labor Day weekend and I made my first bag with my mom.

October

I went to the Taylor Swift concert with my sister in law and niece.



We went to the Texas State Fair and ate lots of yummy fried food.


We went to my 10 year high school reunion. So fun!


November

We said good bye to my old 4 Runner Jasmine and traded it in for a 2008 model.


We had Thanksgiving with Jason's family in Louisiana.


December

Lucye celebrated her 3rd birthday with a cupcake!


I hosted my first cookie exchange party.


We spent Christmas with my family and had a White Christmas!



Can't wait to see what 2012 has to offer! Bring it!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great year for you friend! I cannot believe you got to meet The Pioneer Woman! That's so so awesome. I can't wait to get her new cookbook!

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com