Here is what I'm loving today!
Hosted by Jamie
2. I'm loving that Jason and I are moving into our new townhouse this weekend. Yay! Although, I'm not a fan of all the boxes scattered throughout the apartment right now but it's a means to an end.
3. I'm loving the new recipe I tried last night that has been all over Pinterest. Bubble up Enchiladas! They were very yummy and it was pretty easy to make! Plus: it's healthy!
4. I'm loving that Jason and I got to go and see Sherlock Holmes 2 on Friday night. He surprised me by taking me to the Fork and Dine at the AMC nearby. The movie was really good and the food was great. I like it a lot better than Studio Movie Grill.
5. I'm loving this new series that premiered on Sunday, The Firm. Did anyone else see this? I'm kind of intrigued by it. We will see if it keeps my attention.
What are you loving?



Bubble Up Enchiladas is one of our favorites! So good and easy!
ReplyDeleteStopping in from WILW. Didn't you love the pony/horse seen in Sherlock Holmes? Cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteI will have to try out that recipe! I really liked the new Sherlock Holmes too! Good luck moving--it can be so much work! I can't wait to see your new place though! :)
ReplyDelete