Here's what I'm loving this first Wednesday of 2012!
Hosted by Jamie
1. I'm loving that Girl Scouts cookies go on sale this Friday!! Thin Mints and Thanks a lot cookies are in my future and I am excited!
2. I'm loving that some of my shows are coming back from their holiday hiatus this week!
Source: google.com on Pinterest
Source: beta.abc.go.com on Pinterest
Source: google.com on Pinterest
3. I'm loving that it's 2012. I have high hopes for this year and I'm praying that it's a year to remember!
4. I'm loving that we are having dinner with some of our friends this Saturday night. We haven't seen them in awhile so I'm excited to see them.
*And I'm not really loving this but my friends, Shaun and Lauren, had their twin boys on Sunday at 27 weeks. They are doing pretty well for 27 weekers but if you could say a little prayer for them, I know they would greatly appreciate it!*
Happy Wednesday everyone!




Okay first of all, I will definitely be praying for Shaun and Lauren... I can't imagine what I'd be feeling if my babies were born that early! And second, we need to watch Once Upon a Time together... I LOVE that show!! I'm thinking a Sunday after you guys move, I can help unpack and then we can do dinner and show. =)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful day! Love you sweet friend!
Girl scout cookies!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI lovvvvve Once Upon a Time & Revenge! :)
ReplyDeleteSo excited for the tv shows too! :)
ReplyDeleteSaid a little prayer for those babies!
Tomorrow after church I am going to catch up on all of my shows from the week. Rob and I have been watching Big Bang Theory pretty much every single night so I am behind on everything! I've never watched Once Upon a Time, but I've heard it's wonderful! I watched some episodes of Revenge, but I am also super behind on it! Hope you're having a good weekend!
ReplyDelete