Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


It's time for what I'm loving Wednesday via Jamie. To see what others are loving go HERE!
1. I'm loving this video of our dog that my husband captured this weekend after he had given her a bath. Watch it - you will make you giggle.



2. I'm loving that my friend, Jessica, is getting induced tonight and will be having a baby by sometime tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to find out what it is!

3. I'm loving that in less than 48 hours I will be sitting in a theater to watch Harry Potter. I'm SO EXCITED! Let's just hope I can stay awake - I haven't been up that late since college.


4. I'm loving that Chick-fil-a has their peach milkshakes available now. You better believe, I will be making a trip over there this weekend to experience this deliciousness.

5. I'm loving that I am taking a photography class this weekend. I can finally learn how to use my fancy schmancy camera and I get to mark something else off my 29 before 29 list.

6. I'm loving that on a random trip to Target on Friday (which seems to happen often) I found that the shoes I had been eyeing were on sale for $9. I snapped up two pairs in two different colors!!


What are you loving? Have a fabulous Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. My dog runs around like a mad dog every time he gets a bath too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dog does that too when he gets a bath! He goes completely nutzo after :) I'm super excited about HP too! Although a little sad that it's the last one.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com