Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's that time again! To see what others are loving, hop on over to Jamie's blog HERE.

1. I'm loving that I found out this week that the Pioneer Woman's cooking show will start at the end of August!!! I heart her! We can never get rid of cable now. Ha!


2. I'm loving that Jason and I are going on a date tomorrow night to see Guys and Dolls down at Fair Park.

3. I'm loving that we are helping to throw a birthday party for my nephew this weekend. He's turning 8 years old - where has the time gone?


4. I'm loving that it's only 1 year from today from the 2012 Olympics in London!!! Two great things: London and the Olympics.

5. I'm loving this dress from Target. I tried it on last week and I think I may need to go get it very soon =).

4 comments:

  1. i agree london and the olympics are two great things! (although i have never been to london...i just love all things british!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for the Pioneer Woman show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got really excited about the London olympics this morning too when they were talking about it on the radio! Stopping over from the link-up :)

    {I'm hosting a giveaway that ends Friday & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting about Guys and Dolls!! I would absolutely love to go see that. I'm a chorus nerd :)

    Loving that the maxi dress look is in! And I'm loving the purple :)

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com