Saturday, July 9, 2011

Addiction

Hi my name is Elizabeth and I am addicted to Pinterest. They say admitting something is the first step towards recovery. But - I don't know if I want to recover =). I mean, have you tried pinterest?? Whoever thought of it was brilliant. It's a great way to mark things you see on the internet that you want to remember for later and don't want to remember every single website that you need. I can spend HOURS on this website. I mean, HOURS. It's kind of sad actually. Here is some things that I have recently pinned in the last few days:



Um, hello London!!




Very cute for initials!




I kind of want to go camping just so I can try this..yummy!



If you haven't tried Pinterest, let me know and I will send you an invite and if you have, tell me and I can follow you!

3 comments:

  1. that last picture reminds me of a camping must: Make smores but instead of graham crackers use chocolate chip cookies and add banana in the sandwich as well..... SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest = dangerous. But, I too love it and am addicted to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. o i have made that banana thingy before. DELISH.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com