Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Tassle is Worth the Hassle

Last weekend, Jason and I went to Louisiana to see one of his younger brothers graduate from high school. I can't believe that he is already graduating. It feels like yesterday that he was a freshman. The weekend was spent enjoying time with family and celebrating Jordan's accomplishment. He will start college in the summer (he's a real go getter) in music education. We had a graduation party for him on Saturday and then he graduated Saturday night outside.

Jason grilled all the burgers and hot dogs for the party.


The cake that was delicious!


On our way to watch Jordan graduate

All the siblings


All the Raccas


That's Jordan on the left walking down the aisle

Getting his diploma!

Jordan saying his speech. Did I mention he was the valedictorian? Well he was. He's a smartie!

They're done!

The graduation was great and it made me reminisce about my own high school graduation. I remember the excitement, feeling so grown up, excited about going to college, etc. And now its going to be 10 years next year..gosh...I don't know if I can handle that...

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com