(I've meant to post this for several weeks but I kept forgetting)
I love to scrapbook. I have been scrapbooking since high school and always enjoyed it as a past time, but to be perfectly honest, I haven't had the time for it since I went to grad school. I still have to scrapbook my summer in Europe and that was almost 5 years ago - eventually, I will get started on it. Ha!




I decided a couple of months ago to look into online scrapbooking because I had given up on getting caught up. I found Shutterfly and started playing with their photobook material. When you sign up, they send emails every so often with deals. They sent me a 50% coupon for a photobook and so I thought I would give it a shot since it wouldn't cost me as much.
I was not disappointed.
Shutterfly gives options for different backgrounds and layouts. They don't have stickers that you can put on the pages but I didn't mind. I was completely pleased with the end result.




I highly recommend Shutterfly. I actually have a photobook in my hand and the pictures are no longer just in a box or on my computer. I think that is worth the money. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment