Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I know its been a while since I blogged but I have had a pretty lame - I mean slow - couple of weeks =).

In honor of my friend Jacque who absolutely loves Cinco de Mayo mainly because of her love for the number of 5, I have a recipe for everyone. I made chicken enchiladas and sopapilla cheesecake for Cinco de Mayo tonight. The sopapilla cheesecake was so good. I've made it several times and always get compliments from it. So because I love ya here it is:

Sopapilla Cheesecake
  • 2 cans of crescent rolls
  • 1 1/2 cups of sugar
  • 1 tsp of vanilla
  • 1 tsp of cinnamon
  • 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
  • 1 stick of butter
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Press 1 can of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9" X 13" pan. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spread over rolls in the pan. Cover with other can of rolls in the pan. Melt butter and stir in the rest of the sugar and cinnamon. Pour over the top. Bake for 30 minutes. Can be served warm or at room temperature.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com