Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fingers and Toes

Last Tuesday, my friend, Jessica, and I got pedicures and manicures at a place called Polished. It was well deserved and we had fun relaxing and talking. It was my first manicure ever! I've had acrylic nails put on before for weddings and such, but I never had the nails to get a manicure.

I bit my nails well into college.

Whew! That felt good to get off my chest.

Then one year a couple of years ago, I decided that I was going to make a new year's resolution to stop biting my nails and I accomplished it (shockingly). Don't ask me about my other resolutions - I don't have a good track record.

Anyways, I want to get manicure and pedicure every week now! I had forgotten how awesome they were. Any donations you would like to give for this indulgence would be appreciated.


Jessica's pretty fingers and toes



I chose Ms. Hepburn polish for my fingers. I figured I could channel some of Audrey Hepburn's grace and daintiness - and then the next day I dropped a rolling stool onto my leg.


Purple Rain on the toes

I can't wait til my next one. If you live in the area, sign up for their mailing list. They give specials all the time.

1 comment:



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com