Saturday, August 29, 2009
Birthday girl!!
My little niece, Kaydence, turns four today. I can't believe that she is four!! She is so full of spunk and sassiness and my family always makes comments that I was exactly like her when I was her age. Which is a good sign, considering I turned out awesome ;). She loves Hannah Montana, dancing and singing, and being the center of attention. I think we have a little performer on our hands. I remember she looked so cute on my wedding day in her little dress and at the last minute refused to wear her shoes down the aisle so I will always have pictures of my barefooted princess. Haha. Kaydence is so precious and I can't wait to watch her grow into a beautiful young girl. Happy Birthday my sweet girl. Aunt Elizabeth and Uncle Jason love you!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment