Sunday, August 16, 2009

Crystal's Baby Shower

Last weekend, I had the privilege of attending and helping host a baby shower for my good friends Crystal and Tommy. I was so excited when they told me they were expecting and now the day is almost here for their little one to be born. I can't wait to see little Zane and I know they are going to be awesome parents. The shower was a blast and I had such a good time catching up with friends from college! 

All the hostesses in front of the cake/food table

Me and the mommy to be. Doesn't she look fabulous!?

Crystal and Tommy in front of all their gifts

Love these girls!!

My best friend, Jacque, came all the way from North Carolina for the baby shower (and to see her new niece!) and I was so excited I got to see her. It had been way too long. She had to head back the next day to start her next semester in grad school but hopefully I can see her again soon. Maybe we will meet in Seattle!!



No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com