Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last two weekends

These last two weekends have been busy. Two weekends ago, we went to Houston to see Jason's family and to see our niece, Karis. It was too short but it was so good to see everyone. I unfortunately did not get any pics of anyone except Karis because well she's just so darn cute.

Then this last weekend, our really great friend, Ryan, got married!! We are so excited for them to start this journey together. They are truly meant for one another. I called it the first day I met his wife, Amy. I asked Jason right after they left if they could get married (true story) and a year and half later, they did!! I can't wait to share life with them. They're the best.

Look at her holding the bottle all by herself!!


This was literally two seconds before she started crying. I seem to have that affect on children. Haha!!


Her dress was gorgeous!!




The happy couple and us


Jason asked if this could be our Christmas card pic...um..no, babe.

Well that's all for now, we're headed out for Chicago tomorrow morning! I can't wait. I will post pics from the vacation when we get back. For the rest of you working this week, I'm sorry!!! Enjoy the hot texas weather while I'm living it up in the Windy City!!

1 comment:

  1. the places greater than chicago is a short list. so far all i got is London and Seattle. Perhaps someplace tropical as well...but pretty much tops as far as cities go.

    ReplyDelete



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com